Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finishing up the last hearts and Do you like them?






Okay. School starts tomorrow. I can't believe I'm really going back this time and haven't been there since 1974. Yikes. Aging myself. Oh well-it says I'm a grandma in my profile and I'm very proud of that! Anyway, I had to finish up some projects that just are not going to wait until a more convenient time. Little by little they all got done. 3 of the hearts were so complicated and hard. But I think they turned out nifty. I don't want to say what 2 of them are for yet because I don't want to reveal my plan. 2 are for sale. I do have a painting that I've been working on for a long time. It's going to get done but not in time for the Murray City art show, I'm afraid. Well, there's always next year.

1 comment:

  1. Those are neat....I bet they look awesome when the sun hits them. That does look like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete