Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love this site! You SHOULD give it a look!


http://bestplacesofworld.blogspot.com/

Well, I don't know which way this is going to go on my blog but you've got to check this out! I love to view places that are totally unusual and you should too! Okay, I know....too many explanation points. I guess I just have to do it because today is such a lackluster day as I'm studying for my math test. Plus it's really a nice day outside and I am feeling a tad depressed about yet another day goes by and we're not spending any by a lake or an ocean. Waaaa.

Okay. It could be a lot worse. I could be living in our old house watching the back hoes shoveling away at our front yard. Now I remember how much I hated (yes, it needs to be this strong) that stupid busy street. Where we are is on a delightfully quiet street where I can hear the birds sing without the competition of sirens whizzing by. Oh how happy I feel now! I guess I'll go fold some clothes and study some more. What? Waaaaaaaa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment