Friday, March 16, 2018

The Fresh New Spring Set of Cards!

 Stream by Yellow Lake in the Uintahs
Julie Jacobsen

 SPRING FLORAL SET!

$12.00 for a set of 4 cards with envelopes plus postage.
Please email me if you'd like to feel the zing of spring!
skoobit@msn.com



 Bootsie at Wheeler Farm
Julie Jacobsen


 Can I have an Apple?
Julie Jacobsen

Lily Floral
Julie Jacobsen


Just in time for spring when we're all about ready to scream enough! to the sky.  Cards that will remind you of why you want to be outside.  Each one is unique and can be used for whatever you want since they're blank inside.  I think that's the best, don't you?  Then you can write whatever you'd like inside.

*All rights reserved by me, of course!  I'm the one that stuck my nose to the grindstone and painted for hours.  No one else did.  All images are totally original!

No comments:

Post a Comment