Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gorgeous lights in NYC restaurant


Tonight I just felt like I wanted to write about something.  While searching through our NYC pics back in December I came across this great restaurant that we went to.  I wish I could tell you the name but can't remember what it is.  Gracie will set me straight on that, I bet.  Anyway they are famous for their chocolate and we had the MOST DELICIOUS cup of hot chocolate that I've ever had.  I mean it was so good that you wanted to grab the pitcher and drink the whole thing in one gulp but you couldn't because it came in these little cups that were sized for savoring.  So great.  Anyway, the lights were so beautiful and I had to take a few pics.  

Of course, being a Utahn, I have the mentality of, "I can make this."  I know.  I know.  We can be so maddening.  How do you make any money when there are all these "do it yourselfers" all about (I experienced that frustration first hand with selling my art here in Utah). But I really could see doing that.  They were that unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment