Monday, February 20, 2017

My post for Monday Art Day.....Finally!


So I belong to a very fun blog that's called Monday Art Day. I decided this would be a very good thing to pick back up again as I haven't posted on there for years. Each week there's a challenge. This week's was Folk Art done in a medium you aren't used to. Say what? So I decided to take a sketch that I used all my artist's skills on and turn it into Folk Art. You would think that it would be easy but it isn't! That's why I'm rotten at Pictionary. Artists can't forget what they've learned very easily. I also decided to use crayons. I had no idea how hard it would be as I forgot they have little tiny crumbs that smudge. Yuck! I almost started over with another medium but decided to make myself solve the problems. Here's my entry. I hope it looks folksy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment