Friday, November 13, 2009

THIS Makes me so happy...Hope it does with you also


Well, you know me. I haven't done my homework yet but I will! I have spent about 3 hours trying to get our new/used car cleaned for our up coming event (Gracie's wedding on the 24th!). Actually it's my in-laws car and we decided to buy it since Marge passed away in March, Tom went to a care center. So it's our "go to the cabin" car.

BUT I just had to post this picture of Gracie in Kenya about 2 years ago. It makes me happy every time I see it and realize what a fabulous daughter I have. In fact I have 3 fabulous sons too. So, that's where a lot of my time and effort goes too and it should. After all, being a successful mother is one of life's blessings. I know I can't pat myself on the back yet because this life isn't over for me but so far they have turned out better than I ever could have dreamed. Lucky lucky me.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha...that photo is awesome! It made me smile. Gracie is my favorite name for a girl. My wife and I plan to name the first daughter we have Gracie. That is unless we have all boys or somone else in our family picks that name first.

    ReplyDelete