Wednesday, January 24, 2018

4 card images-Something for everyone!


4 cards in a set $12.00 - does not include postage if they need to be mailed
My email address is skoobit@msn.com
As always for my images all rights are reserved
No copying allowed without permission

I just got the cards back from the printers and they're gorgeous!  So exciting!  You never know how these things might turn out until you do it but this was a good experiment.  The insides for all of them are blank.  I've found from past experience with printing cards that the blank ones are the best.  Do let me know if you would like to order.  If you live in the Salt Lake City area or are coming here you can pick them up.  Otherwise I'll tack on postage.  

Because they've become so popular I had to double my print order and might have to order more.  I'll come out with another set soon that has different images.  I'm trying to put some in each set that will be good for men, also.  You know how you try to buy a card and either the cards for me have bathroom humor or other unsavory subject matters.  Others might be so dull that you wouldn't even want to line the parakeet bird cage with them and bore the poor bird to death.

Very fun!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment