Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new entry for Monday ARt Day



I am doing this tonight because I just couldn't wait to post my new entry.  The theme this week is "awake".  I'm sure you can see why these guys are going to be so surprised when they happen upon all the unhappy creatures that they just woke up on the newly explored planet!  I just love all the little crabbie monsters.  I had so much fun doing this!  This is my old style from when I was in high school.  I just start out with water color and then let my imagination take me away with my pen.  It's kind of like seeing creatures in the wall paper.  I'm sure you creative people have all done that before.  My sister faux painted my bathroom and I've seen the same Picasso type figure for years.  I finally drew it the other day.  So I think I will work it up so you can all see what a nit wit I am.  But I'm a happy nit wit.  There's nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment